I'm not the author Alan Glynn (click here for him) but fully recommend his novels Winterland & Darkfields

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Dentist

I've a large gap between my two front teeth which the dentist insisted he narrow for me when I was at Uni and because it was free I agreed. All was fine until last year I went for a cheap check up in the dental hospital in Dublin. The second year student was great very but she decided I need the gap redone and again I agreed only this time it has only lasted a year as opposed to 5-6 years since the initial version. Version 2 has crumbled already so this got me thinking I should get the auld teeth a check up before venturing off around the globe.

It's not really a round the world trip, more around Austral-asia with a stop off in LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment