I'm not the author Alan Glynn (click here for him) but fully recommend his novels Winterland & Darkfields

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Gainfully employed at last

Well after about four weeks and five interviews later I've finally got the start!

I'm starting with Ericsson Australia tomorrow working on Hutchinson 3's 3G services. So I'm a happy bunny at the moment, well at least until I start. I don't think its going to be one of those job's that you sit around for the first month waiting to get you user name and password to login. Basically the project deadline is Christmas, six weeks away, which doesn't leave a lot of time to get my head around all I need to know. But hey, I'm looking forward to getting stuck in besides day time television is worse here than back home. I can now go to the pub at the weekend in the full knowledge I truly deserve being there. Plus it'll be good to be back on the correct side of it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment