I'm not the author Alan Glynn (click here for him) but fully recommend his novels Winterland & Darkfields

Monday, August 01, 2005

Well and truelly home now

Well, we're home four weeks and it's been an action packed four weeks. We've been flat out meeting up with every one which has been great craic but is taking it's toll on my liver. Plus I haven't got around to update this blog which I hope to do soon.

We bought a car and I've started to look for a job with a few interviews coming up. Sal was concentrating on getting ready for John and Trishs wedding which was great wedding. She has a month left of her holidays before going back to school.

Once I get sorted for work we'll move back to Dublin and back to reality but we've some great things to look forward to. My sister is having a baby in September the first grandchild in the family and we're going to buy a house in Dublin so it's going to busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment