I'm not the author Alan Glynn (click here for him) but fully recommend his novels Winterland & Darkfields

Monday, June 21, 2004

F**king Students

Had a bit of a set back selling the car. A student from DCU who agreed to buy the car a week ago basically kept stalling when it came to actually coughing up the cash. I stupidly told other potential buyers the car was gone. I was very suspicious but he gave me his word he wasn't f**king me around and he'd take it off me at the weekend which has just passed with out as much as a call to say he wasn't going to take it off me. Very rude. The jumped up little shit has no manners. Anyway the car is back on the market as of today. I've learned not to say its sold until the reddies are in my paw and not to be so trusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment